Publications by Anthony Charles
(Click on Link to View Publication; Click on Keyword to View More on
that Topic; Please Contact Dr. Charles Directly if Link not Provided or For
Shift to full chronological publication list
Back to Subject Listings
Home (Main WebPage)
- Khan, A., A. Charles and D. Armitage. 2018. Place-based or sector-based adaptation? A case study of municipal and fishery policy integration. Climate Policy 18: 14-23.
- Kalikoski, D.C., S. Jentoft, A. Charles, D. Salazar Herrera, K. Cook, C. Béné, and E.H. Allison. 2018. Understanding the impacts of climate change for fisheries and aquaculture: applying a poverty lens. p.19-39 (Chapter 2) in: Impacts of Climate Change on Fisheries and Aquaculture: Synthesis of Current Knowledge, Adaptation and Mitigation Options. (M. Barange, T. Bahri, M.C.M. Beveridge, K.L. Cochrane, S. Funge-Smith & F. Poulain, editors). FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Technical Paper No. 627. FAO. Rome, Italy. 628 pp.
- Brown, H. C. Peach, R. Angus, D. Armitage, S. Brown, A. Charles, L. Khirfan and J. MacFadyen. 2017. Building Resilient Coastal Communities in the Context of Climate Change. In Building Community Resilience: From Dark Horses to White Steeds. (L. Brinklow and R. Gibson, editors) Island Studies Press, Charlottetown, PEI.
- Cooley, S., A. Charles, A. Andersson, A. Arkhipkin, V. Lam, J.C. Seijo, and J.-P. Gattuso. Central and South Atlantic region, p.57-73. In: Bridging the Gap between Ocean Acidification Impacts and Economic Valuation: Regional Impacts of Ocean Acidification on Fisheries and Aquaculture. (N. Hilmi, D. Allemand, C. Kavanagh, D. Laffoley, M. Metian, D. Osborn, and S. Reynaud, editors). IUCN. Gland, Switzerland. 136p. (2015).
- Miller, K., A. Charles, M. Barange, K. Brander, V.F. Gallucci, M.A. Gasalla, A. Khan, G. Munro, R. Murtugudde, R.E. Ommer, and R.I. Perry. Climate change, uncertainty, and resilient fisheries: Institutional responses through integrative science. Progress in Oceanography 87:338-346. (2010).
- de Young, B., R. M. Peterman, A. R. Dobell, E. Pinkerton, Y. Breton, A. T. Charles, M. J. Fogarty, G. R. Munro, and C. Taggart. Canadian Marine Fisheries in a Changing and Uncertain World. Canadian Special Publication of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. No. 129, 199p. (1999).
- Charles, A. Sustainable Development of the Oceans: A Commentary on Agenda 21. Prepared for the Forum on Oceans and the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development, Dalhousie University and the International Development Research Centre. Halifax, Canada. (1993).