Publications by Anthony Charles
(Click on Link to Download PDF File; Please Contact Dr. Charles Directly if Link not Provided)
Shift to full chronological publication list
- Brown, H. C. Peach, R. Angus, D. Armitage, S. Brown, A. Charles, L. Khirfan, and J. MacFadyen. Building Resilient Coastal Communities in the Context of Climate Change. In: Building Community Resilience: From Dark Horses to White Steeds. (L. Brinklow and R. Gibson, editors). Island Studies Press. Charlottetown, PEI. (under review). (2016).
- Lane, D. E., S. Beigzadeh, T. O’Sullivan, F. Berkes, R. H. Moll, C. Kuziemsky, and A. Charles. A system model of collaborative community response to environmental emergencies. International Journal of Climate Change: Impacts and Responses (accepted, to appear). (2016).
- Cooley, S., A. Charles, A. Andersson, A. Arkhipkin, V. Lam, J.C. Seijo, and J.-P. Gattuso. Central and South Atlantic region, p.57-73. In: Bridging the Gap between Ocean Acidification Impacts and Economic Valuation: Regional Impacts of Ocean Acidification on Fisheries and Aquaculture. (N. Hilmi, D. Allemand, C. Kavanagh, D. Laffoley, M. Metian, D. Osborn, and S. Reynaud, editors). IUCN. Gland, Switzerland. 136p. (2015).
- Miller, K., A. Charles, M. Barange, K. Brander, V.F. Gallucci, M.A. Gasalla, A. Khan, G. Munro, R. Murtugudde, R.E. Ommer, and R.I. Perry. Climate change, uncertainty, and resilient fisheries: Institutional responses through integrative science. Progress in Oceanography 87:338-346. (2010).
- de Young, B., R. M. Peterman, A. R. Dobell, E. Pinkerton, Y. Breton, A. T. Charles, M. J. Fogarty, G. R. Munro, and C. Taggart. Canadian Marine Fisheries in a Changing and Uncertain World. Canadian Special Publication of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. No. 129, 199p. (1999).
- Charles, A. Sustainable Development of the Oceans: A Commentary on Agenda 21. Prepared for the Forum on Oceans and the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development, Dalhousie University and the International Development Research Centre. Halifax, Canada. (1993).